Geoffrey Woo is an entrepreneur & investor. He earned a BS with Honors and Distinction in Computer Science from Stanford University.
He holds 5 US Patents (relating to material physics and software architecture & algorithms) and is co-author of 2 peer-reviewed science papers (relating to human performance, metabolism, and physiology). He is the host of the H.V.M.N. Podcast, which has 4MM+ views & downloads and features conversations with world champion athletes, leading scientists, and interesting people at the top of their field.
H.V.M.N. — Health Via Modern Nutrition – Co-founder and Executive Chairman. H.V.M.N. popularized ketones as a new food group (beyond fats, proteins, and carbohydrates) and makes foods & supplements for metabolic performance and a ketogenic lifestyle. H.V.M.N. fuels some of the world's top performers and athletes.
EAG – Co-founder
EAG is an influencer & creator marketing agency for fast-growing consumer brands. Our edge comes from (1) being 100% performance-driven and attribution-oriented, (2) utilizing our proprietary data and technology infrastructure, and (3) focused expertise in Instagram and TikTok.
Anti Fund Investment Fund – Co-founder & General Partner
Jake Paul and I started Anti Fund to invest in and help the most ambitious startup founders build the next generation of consumer, e-commerce infrastructure, and creator platforms.
- human performance, metabolism, and longevity
- e-commerce enablement, marketing technology, software infrastructure, and influencer/creator ecosystems
- converting urban real estate into creative spaces
- supporting entrepreneurs and investing in great businesses. 15+ investments with over $100MM+ in follow-on capital from top institutional investors.
Private investments: https://angel.co/geoffreywoo
H.V.M.N. Podcast: go.hvmn.com/podcast
Select List of Media:
- Netflix (Un)Well Episode 4: Fasting
- Smart Drugs (movie from Fathom Film Group)
- Recode Too Embarrassed to Ask (Vox Media)
- Recode Decode (Vox Media)
- New York Times (H.V.M.N. f/k/a Nootrobox financing)
- New York Times (fasting)
- The Atlantic
- Outside Magazine
- Wall Street Journal
- Today Show
- Ben Greenfield Fitness Podcast
- The Economist
- Forbes 30 under 30 (2017)