Geoffrey Woo is co-founder and Executive Chair of H.V.M.N. — Health Via Modern Nutrition.
H.V.M.N. popularized ketones as a new food group (beyond fats, proteins, and carbohydrates) and makes foods & supplements for metabolic performance and a ketogenic lifestyle. H.V.M.N. fuels some of the world's top performers and athletes.
Geoffrey hosts the H.V.M.N. Podcast, a Top 50 Nutrition Podcast (as ranked by Apple) with over 50K+ subscribers and 4MM+ downloads across Apple, Youtube, Google, and Spotify.
He earned a BS with Honors and Distinction in Computer Science from Stanford University.
- human performance, metabolism, and longevity
- e-commerce enablement & marketing technologies
- supporting great entrepreneurs and investing in great start-up businesses. These companies have subsequently raised over $100M+ in follow-on capital from top investors like Founder's Fund, Greylock, General Atlantic, Lux Capital, Coatue, Addition Capital, etc.
Private investments: https://angel.co/geoffreywoo
H.V.M.N. Podcast: go.hvmn.com/podcast
Select List of Media:
- Netflix (Un)Well Episode 4: Fasting
- Smart Drugs (movie from Fathom Film Group)
- Recode Too Embarrassed to Ask (Vox Media)
- Recode Decode (Vox Media)
- New York Times (H.V.M.N. f/k/a Nootrobox financing)
- New York Times (fasting)
- The Atlantic
- Outside Magazine
- Wall Street Journal
- Today Show
- Ben Greenfield Fitness Podcast
- The Economist
- Forbes 30 under 30 (2017)